শুক্রবার, ২৮ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

New Year's Resolutions (JOKES)

When I thought about the evils of drinking in the New Year, I gave up thinking.
----

You know it's time for a New Year's resolution to lose weight when you step on a talking scale and it says, "One at a time, please!"
----

A man asks his friend for a cigarette. His friend says, "I think you made a New Year resolution to quit smoking." The man says, " I am in the process of quitting. Right now, I am in the middle of phase one." "What's phase one?" "I've quit buying."

See More Laughs


Add Marlo On Facebook:

Follow Marlo on Twitter:

@MarloThomas

"; var coords = [-5, -72]; // display fb-bubble FloatingPrompt.embed(this, html, undefined, 'top', {fp_intersects:1, timeout_remove:2000,ignore_arrow: true, width:236, add_xy:coords, class_name: 'clear-overlay'}); });

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/28/new-years-resolution-jokes-marlo-thomas-laugh-of-the-day_n_2376541.html

Rebecca Soni Snoop Lion London 2012 Table Tennis badminton Dominique Dawes Gabby Olympic Gymnast Robyn Lawley

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন