বৃহস্পতিবার, ২১ জুন, ২০১২

Should step-parents be allowed to discipline?

or do you feel thats something the natural parents should do?

I feel step-parents should stay out of it. I am not divorced but unfortunately grew up in a broken home and took alot of crap from a wacko step mother that ruined my relationship with my dad. I never want my child to go through that. I understand that you can?t let kids run over you but I feel that only the natural parents deserve the right to call the shots on discipline since they created the child together. What are your thoughts?

Best answer:

Answer by confusedx
step parents should mind their own business because those are not their biological children.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

louisville lotto numbers susan powell megamillions winners university of louisville louisville ky final four

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন